Friday, January 25, 2013

Kimchi Kumo Blue Review



Brand- Kimchi
Origin - Korea (Official Website is at Maylasia)
DIA - 15.0 mm
B.C - 8.6 mm



I bought this lens from Lensvillage.com
Package sent from Maylasia













Lens




Color Test




 RATINGS:

Enlargement: 10/10 So BIG! Without makeup... I do look like alien...

Appearance:  8/10  Very vibrant and natural ! This is the kind of blue i like ! Looks like crystal !

Comfort: 6/10   It was very comfortable in the morning, but in the afternoon, my eyes become really dry and started to feel uncomfortable

Color Test : FAIL !

Overall:  5/10  I totally love this lens. My eyes look shiny, natural and clear blue with this lens, but too bad, it's pigment is directly attach to my eyes !






                                              

Naturals Light



Bright Light



Indoor light




Bathroom light




LED light





No comments:

Post a Comment