Friday, January 25, 2013

The Dolly Eye Sugar Candy Grey Review


Brand- The Dolly Eye
Origin - Korea ( Official Website is at Malaysia)
DIA - 14.5 mm
B.C - 8.6mm


I bought these lens at lensvillage.
I ordered EOS, but they sent me The Dolly Eye instead. Same design though.
Also the similar design as GEO sakura











Color Test:








RATINGS:

Enlargement: 9/10 

Appearance: 8/10  

Comfort: 8/10   

Color Test : FAIL !

Overall:  5/10  


It is a Pretty lens that make your eyes look dolly and bigger. My eyes look like pearls. The black outer ring is a key point of dolly. The lenses are too thick. I can feel there's things in my eyes. I love this lens but too bad, it doesn't produce with the sandwich method, so the color is directly attach to your eyes.



Natural Light



Natural Light





Flash 





Distance




Dark- In Car light






Indoor


Sunlight




No comments:

Post a Comment