Sunday, July 6, 2014

GEO Princess MIMI Sesame Grey Review

Brand - GEO
Origin - Korea
DIA - 15.0
BC - 8.7

From Pinkicon.com
Sent from Hong Kong

Similar design as Royal Vision Cinderella Series
& Vassen Bambi Queen & Four Vision Party Grey  & Icontact Sweet 3 grey




Rating
Enlargement  10/10
Appearance 10/10
Comfort 7/10
Overall 7/10

I love love love the design, it really makes the eyes pop!
Deep distance grey eyes 
The black outline really helps the enlargement 
the brown inner part makes the appearance more natural
The only problem is that one of the lens makes me feel foreign body sensation in one of the eye
I thought it just damage of the len, so Pinkicon sent me another pair, 
but it still feel extremely uncomfortable in one of the eye
So in my conclusion, one of my eyes does not fit the lens well





















No comments:

Post a Comment